Blogger Babble: I Love Book Blogs



Well, I guess it's kind of obvious, since you know, I am running a book blog of my own now, but in doing that I think I love book blogs even MORE than I used to and I have become exposed to so many new (to me) bloggers that I love.

Eventually I will create a blog roll to feature on my site but that is going to take time because obviously I hate the widgets that Blogger is providing me with and I am going to play around with things FOR A VERY LONG TIME until I get them how I (almost) want to see them.

So in the meantime, here are some of my most frequented blogs that I visit and some of the reasons that I love them. There's no particular order here - I'm just writing as they come to me.



I have used Goodreads for a while before I even thought of looking at blogs - I mean, it's one of the ultimate websites for a bookworm - and Alyssa is someone I kept coming across and loving her reviews. Now I visit her blog all the time to read her posts and even though she has a huge blog following and so many people commenting on her stuff I've noticed she will always try to visit back and takes the time to comment on my stuff too! One of my favourite features is her Waiting on Wednesdays - I'm forever finding new books to add to my TBR there!

Caitlin is one of the new to me blogs and I've really enjoyed both her features and her reviews and we enjoy similar books so it's always great to see what she thinks of something and I've also picked up a few for my TBR from there.

PAPER FURY Paper Fury is another 'Big Blog' that I adore. Cait writes well and I love reading her annotations. She's not afraid to gush about the books she loves and I've found so many wonderful reviews on her site. Her discussion posts are also great entertainment with a lot of truth behind them AND to top it all off she also does her very best to visit back and leave comments and that's not that common, especially among the bigger blogs.

Readers in Wonderland Readers in Wonderland is run by Alise and Bec and they always seem to have great content. Not only that - they also run the 'Bloggers Commenting Back' list which is a group of bloggers that make it a habit to both routinely REPLY to comments left on their blog and also to visit and comment back on blogs that have commented on yours.
Greg's Book Haven is another of my frequented blogs and I love his thoughtful reviews and love of beautiful covers. There's also some great discussion posts over there and a healthy love of epic fantasy, Star Wars and ASOIAF. 
So that's pretty much all the blogs that I have time to write about today. I follow a great deal of bloggers and I'm currently on a mission to find at least 5 new blogs every week. Whether I follow them or not I will visit, check them out and leave a comment on something. 



What are your favourite book blogs? Do you follow any or all of the blogs I have mentioned today?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »