Weekly Round Up #4

badge
Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


This week has been one of those weeks where I feel like I've just been struggling to keep up! I've been behind on everything - reading, reviewing, blogging - and just scrabbling to keep up!

I did manage to set-up my very first giveaway so it will be exciting to see how this turns out. I have no idea what I'm doing really, but the opportunity came up to give something away so I am! 


What I read last week:

30240773

What I am currently reading:

2576079220613470

Up Next:

18584855
:)

New Arrivals:


1858485531134210


My non-request period couldn't last for long! But Heartless is one I have been looking forward to for a very long time and I can't wait to see Meyer's take on the Queen of Hearts - before she was the terror of Wonderland. Now we all know how this tale ends up, but I think this is going to be a fantastic read!

Frostblood is also an exciting one that I first saw in the Buzzbooks YA  fall/winter edition and it will be publishing early next year. It's using a lot of YA tropes with Frostbloods vs Firebloods and a young girl hiding her powers who is captured by the King's men (allusions to Red Queen perhaps?) but I'm willing to give it a try as the premise is a good one and I think if it's done well the book can be fantastic.

And that's my week! How did yours go? 

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »