Weekly Round Up #20



Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


badge

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 


This month has been a pretty terrible month for my 'free time' in which I read and blog... I will endeavour NOT to still be answering comments and visiting back for a week AFTER this post... but no promises. Seriously I will try though! Work has been crazy and then there was the small one's birthday party planning happening and then a bit of impromptu travelling (for work) so overall it's just been a super busy February.

On Friday's I've been posting with 'The Blog Squad' where we are doing collaborative posts about book blogging in general. If you're interested have a look at our first two posts:

What I read last week:

Buzz Books YA 2017

The only book I actually managed to shelve as read this week was the Buzz Books 2017 YA Spring Summer edition. This is a fantastic collection with excerpts from a lot of upcoming YA titles being released at the moment. It's available on NetGalley as a 'Read Now' or if you aren't on NetGalley you can download it from the Buzz Books website. There's also a regular, non-YA edition available. It's obviously going to be terrible for your TBR, but it's well worth a peek!

What I am currently reading:


Black SnowAn Ember In The Ashes

Hopefully I get to finish one of these this week.... 

Up Next:


Rebel Of The Sands

Really looking forward to this one and hopefully I get a good reading week and even finish this one! 

New Arrivals:


The Last MagicianIsland of Exhiles


Guys!!! I got my first ever book from Edelweiss! I'm so excited! The Last Magician is one I've been excited about since I heard about it from Alyssa over at The Eater of Books. SOMEHOW (I don't even know how) S&S granted my Edelweiss DRC request!!!!!! Soooo thrilled.

Island of Exiles was also a surprise 'Wish Granted' from NetGalley. I first heard about this from Danya at Fine Print and I'm really excited to check that one out soon!



And that's my week! How did yours go?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »