Weekly Round Up #26 : Where I am catching up on the blog



Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


badge

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 


I thought I'd have more time last week but I didn't! I only barely managed to finish Strange the Dreamer last night and I've been spending many an evening either catching up with family or catching up on sleep! The up side though is that I'm back to sleeping through the night (as is my three year old!!!) and the jet lag seems to be done and dusted. We've also finished all our flights for a while (our last one was on Thursday) and we're settled in for a while!

I will be caught up this week with blogging and reviewing because I will make the most concerted effort to be! I have a number of reviews in my backlog that I really can't wait to write so there will be a lot happening on the blog in the next couple of weeks.

I can't believe that we have already rolled over to April! The weather here cooled of dramatically all of a sudden and now it's time for slippers and dressing gowns as soon as you roll out of bed. We narrowly missed cyclone Debbie at the coast but the devastation and destruction from that just looks so awful and scary. I hope that everyone else is safe and well.

What I read last week:


Strange the Dreamer

Soooooo gooood! 

What I am currently reading:


The Kingmaker23168406

I haven't really started either of these but I can't wait!

Up Next:

I'm actually not sure but I have a couple of buddy reads lined up - Six of Crows and Red Winter... So hopefully one of those!

New Arrivals:

I've been too busy to request new books and I won't be looking for more until I manage to catch up on the blogging side!


And that's my week! How did yours go?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »