Weekly Round Up #37 : The One Where I've Been Buddy Reading Like Mad


Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 


I was away last weekend with some friends (which isn't conducive to getting a lot of reading done but oh well!) and I think we all enjoyed ourselves. A few of us decided to go to watch Wonder Woman on Sunday which I LOVED! I'm so glad that we got to do it and that it was so good. It was a long movie (over two hours) but I can tell you that every second was important - there was nothing that didn't need to be included and I didn't want to miss ANY of it.

My week itself was busy and I found myself back at work yesterday doing some catch up. We have a huge week next week at work so that will probably take up most of my time. I have a few posts lined up ready to go thankfully. :) I really need to work on scheduling ahead more often.

Reading-wise Amy, Uma and I started our three way buddy read of Siege and Storm after Amy and I completed Shadow and Bone last week and I've been loving it! These ladies are a huge part of my blogging life being my collab bloggers for The Blog Squad and I'm thrilled that we're also all managing to get together to read some of our backlist too!

What I read last week:

Wolf Speaker
I only managed to finish one book for the week. A re-read of an old favourite.

What I am currently reading:

Siege and StormSilver Blood

Buddy reads and review copies. :) Silver Blood has been so interesting so far. I'm looking forward to getting further with that.

Up Next:

Dream MeBonecaller
These are still on my 'up-next' list. Hopefully I'll find the time to pick one up soon!

New Arrivals:

Nothing new on the review stack for the week... A few requests that I still need to go through and decide on but my review stack is daunting me....

In Case You Missed It:





And that's my week! How did yours go?

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »