State of the ARC: October/November Edition


State of the ARC is a meme hosted by Avalinah's Books and is for tracking ARC progress and inspiring us to keep on top of that ARC pile. 

If you're interested in joining then head on to the rules and to the link up!


My Current State of the ARC



I only got in a couple of new ARCs in October and I managed to complete and review three books in the month. November was a couple more ARCs that I was really excited about and a couple more out so I've been holding fairly even I think!

Completed ARCs

The Night RealmThe Tiger's DaughterSnowdrift Dividing EdenHeart of the Fae

Currently Working On

33509083Everless



Next Up

Red Blood


And that's my round up for last two months! As I said, if you're interested in joining in the fun please head on over to the Avalinah's Books to post and link up! I can't wait for more updates. 

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »