Weekly Round Up #28 : Happy Easter Everyone!!



Here's my weekly roundup. I'm linking to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer and #IMWAYR hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.


badge

Please leave a link to your blog (if you have one) in your comment or make sure your Disqus profile has your address so that I can visit you back! 


Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. We have consumed far too much chocolate already and hopefully will actually get around to having a proper meal for dinner. The Easter bunny was very generous this year and we're all in a sort of chocolate coma! 

What I read last week:


Red WinterDark Tempest
32862986

Red Winter surprised me by being almost a 5 star read. I really enjoyed it and once I finished that one I simply devoured the other two books (both five stars for me) by opening them up in the evening and just reading through the night! It's been a LONG time since a series has consumed me so entirely and I really enjoyed being sucked into that Japanese based fantasy world. The only problem now is the very serious book hangover that I've now sunk into...

What I am currently reading:


The Kingmaker23168406

Still going with these two since the Red Winter series took over my life last week! 


Up Next:

23437156

I'll be buddy reading Six of Crows with Amy from A Magical World of Words and I can't wait! This should be enough to suck me out of my book hangover, right?? 

New Arrivals:

Flame In The Mist

YAASS! I'm not sure how this happened but I'm super excited. I'm avoiding all reviews right now so I go in with a total blank slate! I LOVED TW&TD so I'm super excited for this Mulan retelling.


And that's my week! How did yours go?

Comments

Recent Reads:

Graceling
The Broken Destiny
Adulthood Is a Myth: A
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Throne of Jade
Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
Starlight
Stress-Free Potty Training: A Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child
Moonbreeze
Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
Frostbite
Thunderlight
Firebolt
Amanzimtoti: The Ridge
The Curse of the Bruel Coven
Buzz Books 2016: Young Adult Fall/Winter
The Crown
A Court of Mist and Fury
Cruel Crown
A Court of Thorns and Roses


Di's favorite books »